Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm. Closed on Bank Holidays
Accessibility and Disability
- We want to get better at communicating with our patients.
- We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you.
- We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read. We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
- We want to know if we can support you to lipread or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
- If you or someone you know finds it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
- If you or someone you know has any impairment and/or difficulties when in the practice, we would be pleased to discuss how we can best meet your needs.
- The surgery is designed to allow easy access for wheelchairs.
- We have disabled parking spaces
- We have disabled toilets
- An induction loop system is fitted at reception for those with hearing aids
- Electric doors will open automatically when you approach the surgery main entrance